When looking for suitable project management software, it is wise to choose the software that best suits your process. There are various project management solutions on the market of which Microsoft Project is one of the most popular. This software has been developed for years and is becoming more and more advanced. Microsoft Project 2021 is the most recently released version.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Project 2021 Professional?
Microsoft Project 2021 Professional offers everything that the Standard version also offers, including the following:
- A new complete Project desktop application.
- Ability to easily manage schedules and costs.
- Ability to easily manage tasks, reports and company information.
- Automatically filled start and end dates.
- Ability to clearly visualize complex schedules with multiple timelines.
- Ability to easily manage resources.
- Ability to sync with Project Online and Project Server.
- Provides clear insight into matters such as timesheets, administration of salaries, invoices, etc.
- Support at LTSC (Long Term Service Channel).
- Compatibility with programs such as Office 2021 and Office LTSC.
Familiar automated scheduling tools help reduce inefficiencies and training time. Multiple timelines make it easier to visualize complex schedules
Built for professional project managers, Project Professional offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you easily create schedules and reduce training time.
Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and use the Task Inspector to identify more efficient task and resource arrangements.
You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.